The jailhouse lawyer / James Patterson and Nancy Allen.
View other formats and editions
- 1 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Milford Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Milford Public Library||CD BOOK MYS PATTE (Text to phone)||34021147448670||Adult Fiction CD||Checked out||10/26/2021|
- ISBN: 1549190660
- ISBN: 9781549190667
- ISBN: 9781549190667 :
- ISBN: 9781549193859 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 1549193856 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 9781549190667 (sound recording ; Hachette Audio)
- ISBN: 1549190660 (sound recording ; Hachette Audio)
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (approximately 15 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Hachette Audio ; 
- Copyright: ℗2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Jailhouse lawyer -- Power of attorney.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Megan Tusing.
In a picture-perfect town, why is the jail so crowded? And why are so few prisoners released? There's only one place to learn the truth behind these incriminating secrets. A young lawyer takes on the judge who is destroying her hometown, and ends up in jail herself.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from disc label.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Judges > Fiction.
Agency (Law) > Fiction.
Imprisonment > Fiction.
Alabama > Fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)